Our Human Resources Consultancy service combines long established knowledge and expertise with the flexibility of an outsourced solution.
Employing staff can be complex and our Human Resources (HR) Consultancy offers employers bespoke and professional support at all stages in the employment relationship.
We don’t provide “off the shelf” solutions, we get to know you and your company, providing a service which is tailored to your individual needs at a competitive fee.
We have experience of working with employers in all sectors, including professional and financial services, telecoms, sport and leisure, manufacturing, the building industry, hospitality, catering, retail and healthcare.
Russel + Aitken’s HR Consultancy can provide you with advice on:
- What you need to do when becoming an employer for the first time
- Contracts of Employment
- Directors’ Service Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- HR policies and procedures
- Pay and staff benefits
- Handling disciplinary matters
- Dealing with formal grievances
- Managing absence, in particular long term absence
- Job evaluation and job descriptions
- Introduction of an appraisal scheme
- Staff training and development
- Succession planning
- Maternity and other statutory leave
- TUPE transfers
- Restructuring and management of change
- Handling redundancies
- Information and consultation with employees if you employ more than 50 people
- Negotiation of Settlement Agreements
- Avoiding breaches of the Equality Act 2010
- Ensuring Best Practice applies in your business
- Special projects
Our HR Consultant is Catriona Macintyre who has significant experience of working with employers across all sectors of business to assist with their HR issues. Catriona can also provide advice to employees who are experiencing difficulties in the workplace.